Find jobs near you! – Deskside Service Technician, Electronics Technician Jobs openings in Montgomery, AL, at Veracity Consulting, Inc.. View salary and Apply Now!
Related Jobs: electronic service technician jobs, marine electronics technician jobs, electronic technician jobs in London, electronics quality electronic technician jobs, electronics technician quality assurance jobs, and micro electronics technician jobs.
Job Title: Deskside Service Technician
Company: Veracity Consulting, Inc.
Location: Montgomery, AL
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 08:01:42 GMT
Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. We offer our clients value added expertise in the development and use of Information Technology to expand and improve their organizations business processes. CURRENTLY, WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A DESKSIDE SERVICE TECHNICIAN TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
- Provide quality level II support for users with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical knowledge and timeliness either by resolving the issue or escalating and coordinating efforts of other Information Technology staff.
- Ensure proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment by identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- Provide deskside assistance to resolve technology issues and provide how-to knowledge transfer to end users on a variety of computer-related issues.
- Perform scheduled moves, installations, and cancellations, as well as other MAC-related tasks.
- Solve technical issues and/or investigate elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking known solutions to more complex problems or issues. Must know when to escalate issues not resolved at this level to management.
- Utilize ServiceNow for issue tracking, ensuring all user requests for assistance are accompanied by a ticket and all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Ensure all tickets are resolved within documented service levels.
- Interact with asset management, network services, software systems engineering, application development and/or printer maintenance services to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes, creating/updating KAs and SOPs.
- Provide technology refresh support as needed
- All other tasks as assigned
- 2 years experience in a deskside services role supporting end-users; troubleshooting and resolving all aspects of computer hardware and software
- 2 years experience supporting Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite (Office 2016)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, excellent customer service skills, and be able to handle pressure. The ability to communicate orally with customers, vendors, management, and coworkers is crucial
- Ability to lift moderately heavy electronics & related peripherals (computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
- CompTIA A+ Certification and/or Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Hardware Refresh experience a plus.
- Dell hardware (laptop, desktop, tablet, 2-in-1) and Apple iPhone experience a plus.
- Experience supporting audio/video and video teleconferencing equipment a plus.
- This role is performed indoors in an office setting.
- Position requires the ability to move, carry, push, pull and/or lift up to 45 pounds, as well as climb under/around desks for cable management.
To be considered an applicant for a position, you must: (1) complete the application in full; (2) apply for a specific, available position; and (3) meet all stated minimum qualifications. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted for “any” position will not be considered. Applications are good for 90 days. If you are not selected within 90 days of submission, and remain interested in a position, you must submit a new application.
Veracity Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran and any other characteristics protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Veracity Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NO 3RD PARTIES, PLEASE. Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. We offer our clients value added expertise in the development and use of Information Technology to expand…Summary Perform outpatient ophthalmology technician health care services. Assist ophthalmologist in surgery, perform ophthalmic clinical photography and fluorescence angiography,…Position Summary Responsible for providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty, quality and overall satisfaction by servicing, programming, configuring, disma…
More Electronics Technician Jobs
In addition to the Deskside Service Technician, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including electronics technician telecommunications jobs, electronics quality technician jobs, electronics technician jobs in USA, certified electronics technician jobs, and electronics technician jobs in California.
Search for jobs available TODAY!