High-Paying Jobs! – Dental Assistant **Immediate Job Opening, Dentist Dental Technician Jobs in Charleston, SC, at Team Placement Service Inc. Read more details.
Job Title: Dental Assistant **Immediate Job Opening
Company: Team Placement Service Inc
Location: Charleston, SC
Team Placement was Founded in 1983, the Dental Division of Team Placement has become one of the premier placement agencies. Over the past 35 years we have earned a reputation for providing only the highest quality candidates and matching them individually to our clients. What sets us apart is the effort we take in recruiting highly motivated professionals.
This is a Dental Assistant government contract position with the Charleston Air Force Base, in Charleston, South Carolina. Team Placement is a government contractor on this position.
DENTAL ASSISTANT – Charleston, SC
- Dental Assistant
- Charleston Air Force Base, Charleston SC
- Monday-Friday 0730-1630 is the normal duty shift with a 30-60 minute unpaid lunch.
- Not to exceed 40 hours per week.
- $19.65 – $22.52 / hour (not negotiable)
- 10 vacation days / 7 sick days / 10 Federal holidays
- Full medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401K
- Degree: Certificate or Associate Degree.
- Education: Successful completion of a one of the following:
- Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- 36 months experience within the preceding 60 months as a dental assistant in a private practice or a military clinic.
- Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months.
- Certification: Certified in radiography
- Basic Life Support certificate
- Experience: Six months of experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Must pass a background check (no felonies, no misdemeanors)
- Muss pass a drug test
- Current resume
- Dental Assistant diploma (if qualifies)
- Xray certification
- BLS certificate (can obtain it if not currently available)
- Proof of citizenship
Powered by JazzHR
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Dental Technician Job Opportunities
In addition to the Dental Assistant **Immediate Job Opening, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including dental technician salary, dental lab technician jobs, dental laboratory technician careers, dental technician jobs in UK, dental technician job openings in Melbourne, and clinical dental technician jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!