High-Paying Jobs! – Cyber Security Analyst Advisor, the State of Virginia Jobs openings in Reston, VA, at General Dynamics. More junior jobs.
Related Jobs: State Virginia jobs openings, State Virginia employment opportunities, Virginia government jobs
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst Advisor
Company: General Dynamics
Location: Reston, VA
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
- Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
- Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators, and coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
- Participate in collaborative sessions with other CNDSPs and IC agencies on malicious intrusions, attacks or suspicious activities, as well as share emerging Cyber Threat Intel data.
- Assist in the development of Indicators of Compromise for active defensive countermeasures and passive detection signatures.
Position may require evening, weekend or shift-work (depending on operational tempo).
- 8+ years of experience
- A valid TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintaina CI Poly.
- Approved DoD 8570 baseline certification prior to employment
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor .
When it comes to Cyber, GDIT islooking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge.Are you the person with thepassion,intellect, andskills to learn the procedures and tools tobecomea great cyber analyst? We are looking for people with the ability to learnnew concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats.
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers’ challenges through future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference – helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
” We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. – provided by Dice REQ#: G2019-53073 Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) prog…REQ#: G2019-63381 Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) prog…REQ#: G2019-67548 Cyber Security Analyst Advisor TS/SCI Clearance Wiesbaden Germany Assist the ISSM in ensuring that Certification and Accreditation packages are prepared a…
Read More & Apply Now!
Find State Virginia Job Opportunities in Your City: West Virginia jobs, Richmond Virginia jobs, Northern Virginia jobs, City Roanoke Virginia jobs, Commonwealth Virginia jobs, Virginia government jobs, Fairfax Virginia jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!