Search job opportunities – Customer Service Representative (Onboarding) – Intermediate, Customer Service Jobs in Saint Louis, MO, at Equifax. View more and Apply NOW!
Related Jobs: high-paying customer service representative jobs, work at home customer service jobs, part time customer service jobs, customer service jobs in Atlanta, retail customer service jobs, and airline customer service jobs.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Onboarding) – Intermediate
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with each contact to establish rapport with and gain the confidence of the caller.
- Deliver excellent customer service and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to positive team metrics and meet pre-determined productivity standards.
- Partner with the internal business area and Internal Service Center teams for technical matters and client issue resolution, escalating issues through appropriate methods.
- Document details of client interaction into the system while on the phone.
- Ability to follow a script when conversing with callers
- Follow security processes and procedures at all times when handling calls due to the visibility of personal data
- Accurately communicate call and/or special project status to supervisor.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job and is required (i.e., must be prompt for shifts, must be logged into queue at start time, must have daily transportation available).
- Must possess the ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment, and be client-satisfaction oriented.
- Strong listening skills
- Must show excellent attention to detail.
- Must maintain the highest level of integrity, courtesy, and respect while interacting with clients, Equifax employees, and business contacts.
- Must adhere at all times to security requirements.
- Must exhibit strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Must have experience with email and be able to navigate with common desktop software such as Microsoft Office Suite, and GSuite programs, such as Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Must have excellent listening, oral, and grammatical communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude.
- Must be able to understand and use new technologies quickly.
Physical Requirements /Environmental Factors (if applicable):
- Position is largely sedentary requiring a significant amount of keyboarding
- Position requires 100% of time being on the phones
- Security requires Equifax badge to be worn at all times and no cell phone can be used in service center or at desk. No texting or phones on vibrate. All cell phones must remain completely out of sight at all times while in service center. An emergency phone number will be provided for family members if outside contacts need to reach contractors or employees during business hours. We have a paging system and a supervisor that can notify anyone of a personal call.
- Temperature in the service center is 72 degrees. Agents may layer clothing but may not wear coats or bring blankets, electric heaters, etc. No outerwear will be allowed. We are a business casual environment, so Slacks, khakis, skirts or dresses, blouses, sweaters, and collared shirts are acceptable. Fridays are Equifax companywide jeans days and agents may wear jeans with the proper tops.
- Position for these services will receive a daily 15 minute break and a 30 minute lunch.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 6 month minimum experience in any job with attention capturing details while engaging with customers or callers. Example: mortgage industry, tax preparation services, insurance claims.
- Ability to organize work duties and perform job functions independently preferred.
Primary Location: USA-St. Louis-Rider Trail
Function: Function – Customer Service
Schedule: Full time Are you looking to join a stable, growing, family-owned company with opportunity for advancement? Join our call center team as a Customer Service Representative and put your skills…Kennelwood Pet Resorts of St. Louis, MO and the Metro East is hiring full-time and part-time Customer Service Representatives. Are you ready to take your customer service skills to…Kennelwood Pet Resorts of St. Louis, MO and the Metro East is hiring full-time and part-time Customer Service Representatives. Are you ready to take your customer service skills to…
More Jobs Openings
Find high-paying customer service jobs in Atlanta, retail customer service jobs, and airline customer service jobs, customer service representative jobs, work at home customer service jobs, and part time customer service jobs.