Jobs in your area! – Correspondence Template Developer – MessagePoint, Exstream, Bank of Amereican Jobs in Addison, TX, at Bank of America. View salary and Apply Now!
Related Jobs: Bank America jobs opening, Bank America teller jobs, Bank America IT jobs, Bank America call center jobs, Bank of America jobs in London, Bank of America jobs in Chicago, Bank of America jobs in Las Vegas, and Bank of America jobs in India.
Job Title: Correspondence Template Developer – MessagePoint, Exstream
Company: Bank of America
Location: Addison, TX
Template Programmer – Design new and revise existing correspondence templates in Exstream, MessagePoint and/or Thunderhead composition tool. Follow established standards for designing templates to ensure quality control. Assist with resolution of testing findings involving template or data errors and root cause analysis.
- This Senior Developer needs to have experience in design and development of form, notice, statement and other correspondence templates that are used in both one-off and batch environments.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in independently leading the refinement of template requirements, and managing the template development life cycle, including changes to content, layout and design, defect resolution and production implementation.
- The main function of a Developer (Other Specialty) is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. – WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. – WebSphere, Informatica etc.)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Composition Product (HP/OpenText Exstream, Messagepoint, GMC and/or CompuSet) – 5 years
- Design – 5 years
- Development – 5 years
- Technical lead (SME) (Not people manager, but responsible to provide technical leadership to other team members) 1 year
- Content management industry exp 3 years
- UNIX Scripting
- Jira / Confluence
- Banking or Financial industry
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
40 – provided by Dice Job Description: Template Programmer – Design new and revise existing correspondence templates in Exstream, MessagePoint and/or Thunderhead composition tool. Follow established sta…POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for handling all correspondence for the Central Billing Office. The Revenue Cycle Associate reports to the central business office …POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for handling all correspondence for the Central Billing Office. The Revenue Cycle Associate reports to the central business office …
Read More and Apply NOW!
Search for jobs available TODAY!