Jobs in your area! – Corporate Accounting Manager – Shared Services, Corporate Accounting Manager Job openings in Auburn Hills, MI, at Dura. More jobs in USA.
Related Jobs: View corporate accounting manager job description, corporate account manager, marketing assistant account manager jobs, senior account manager jobs, sales account manager job.
Job Title: Corporate Accounting Manager – Shared Services
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 04:36:56 GMT
The Corporate Accounting Manager will develop and prepare accounting statements as necessary as well as assist in preparation of materials required for audit. Some of the responsibilities of the accountant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists treasury with forecasting exercises for cash management purposes
- Continue implementation of a shared service group for several plants not currently operating in that environment
- Leverage technology to develop and implement financial controls and processes
- Review organizational financial status and progress (past due reporting)
- Prepare and analyze reports required for weekly bank reporting Interact with operating management team to provide expertise
- Develop and implement cross training and harmonization
- Identify issues with purchase to pay processes and lead cross functional team projects to develop and implement solutions
- Address organizational and change management issues, including work transition, training, and communications
- Develop escalation processes and procedures
- Develop and implement metrics for assessment of shared service processing functions
- Eliminate redundancy and work fragmentation
ABOUT DURA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS:
DURA Automotive Systems is a global automotive supplier specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of innovative solutions that propel the vehicle development initiatives of automakers. DURA is focused on advancing global sustainability technology in three core areas:
- Driving fuel economy improvement through vehicle lightweighting and intelligent mechatronics
- Advancing safety through innovative structural vehicle architectures and advanced driver control solutions
- Preserving our environment through sustainable manufacturing practices
The company’s products include mechatronic control systems, including shift-by-wire systems; electronic systems, including actuators and Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS); lightweight structural body systems, including aluminum closures; and exterior systems, including window systems and exterior trim.
DURA is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA; with global sales of $1.7 billion. The company has 12,000 employees worldwide and operates 40 facilities in 15 countries.
DURA’S CORE FOUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES INCLUDE:
- Performance Driven Culture
- Excellence in Quality, sustainability and customer experience
- Leading-edge technology and innovation
- Sustained financial health and profitable growth
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements of personnel as classified. DURA Automotive Systems is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Join a winning culture of inclusion and opportunity….
Whether beginning your career journey or joining to expand your career development, DURA offers a working environment rich in entrepreneurism, innovative thinking and teamwork. Our flat organization structure encourages all employees to contribute with fresh ideas that drive opportunity and reward.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Patent reward program
- Continuous training
- Employee recognition programs
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the following link:
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access: as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to or via fax to: 248-475-4338. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your e-mail subject line or fax title. The Core Tax Services Manager is responsible for advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives, evaluating and selecting alternative actions to lessen tax b…Senior Accounting Associate Troy, MI Permanent Opportunity $60,000 – $100,000 Kelly Services has recently partnered with a well known and reputable Accounting Firm, that is…Senior Accounting Associate Troy, MI Permanent Opportunity $60,000 – $100,000 Kelly Services has recently partnered with a well known and reputable Accounting Firm, that is…
Search high-paying job posting, corporate accounting manager job description, finance accounting manager jobs, marketing assistant account manager jobs, corporate accountant jobs, accounting manager job description, accounting manager jobs, temporary accounting jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!