Apply online for Copy of Patient Care Coordinator jobs postings in Phoenix, AZ. Apply to engineer, part-time jobs, IT jobs, trucking jobs, public service jobs, and more.
Job Title: Copy of Patient Care Coordinator
Company: CAN Community Health
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Responsible To: Patient Care Coordinator Manager
Statement of Purpose: This position is responsible and accountable for community development in the area for the organization. The Patient Care Coordinator promotes organization and organizations 340B program to contracted Satellite Clinics and their patients.
Primary Tasks: Patient Care Coordinator * Screen all patients for 340B program eligibility.
- Identifies, promotes and refers Satellite Clinic patients into one of CANs 340B contracted pharmacies.
- Accurately prepares and submits statistical reports and documents all patient encounters in accordance to supervisor direction.
- Educates Satellite Clinics on the 340B program and the benefits of patients using a contract pharmacy.
- Serves as a liaison between the Satellite Clinic staff, the community and CAN.
- Participates in and contributes to decisions that affect the wellbeing of clients.
- Provides assistance with referrals and coordinates services with other organizations, federal and local programs.
- Develops/fosters networking relationships with community/ support resources.
- Facilitates patient access to community resources.
- Assists patients to identity barriers to care, interviews patients with problems/issues and works toward resolution.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to coordinate patient services.
- Train and efficiently navigate through Greenway EMR system/ Careware system.
- Learn medical and charting activities as deemed necessary.
- Complies with program requirements.
- Performs other tasks as directed by supervisor to further the mission of CAN Community Health, Inc.
- Promotes and practices CAN Community Health, Inc.s mission and values, and follows its policies and procedures.
Secondary Tasks: Patient Care Coordinator * Maintains confidentiality regarding patient/client and/or family standards in accordance with professional and departmental standards.
- Participates in quality improvement process.
- Utilizes resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Continues professional training and education to advance skills/knowledge of HIV and related disease processes, medications, and treatments.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Educational/Professional: Patient Care Coordinator
Successfully completing the Core Eligibility training through the Department of Health to perform eligibility for Ryan White Part B Consortia, GR Network, HOPWA, AICP and ADAP.
Education/Professional: Patient Care Coordinator
College degree and three (3) year minimum of relevant work experience.
Three (3) years plus in HIV programmatic experience and/or nursing experience in relevant industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Patient Care Coordinator * Demonstrates experience with 340B mandates, documentation, and compliance.
- Demonstrates appropriate organizational skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communication, intervention and people skills.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrates knowledge of documentation protocols.
- Knowledge of computer software programs.
- Ability to apply principals of health promotion and disease prevention.
- Ability to accurately coordinate several tasks at one time.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse population.
- Knowledge of community health services and agencies.
- Demonstrates visual and auditory acuity.
PI116474239 Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) is one of the nation’s largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with renal disease. Since 1976, we h…If you’re looking to leverage your abilities to make a real difference – and real change in the health care industry – you belong at Banner Staffing Services. To achieve our vision…Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Patient Care Coor…