Apply for the latest jobs – Clinical Social Worker, Social Work Jobs in Ocala, FL, State of Florida, at WellCare. Learn more and apply TODAY!
Related Jobs: Find new social workers jobs, school social worker jobs, newly qualified social worker jobs, medical social worker jobs, mental health social worker jobs, social worker jobs in UK, social worker jobs in Tulsa OK, assistant social worker jobs, online social worker jobs, social worker jobs in Perth, and social worker jobs in Oklahoma City.
Job Title: Clinical Social Worker
Location: Ocala, FL
Coordinates the socio economic needs and service of selected member populations across the continuum of illness. Interviews, coordinates and plans activities and behavioral routines to meet the social and medical needs of members and their families. May manages members with severe mental illness who have high rates of behavioral health utilization and/or severe psychosocial vulnerability. Provides support and/or intervention and assists members in understanding the implications and complexities of their current medical situation and/or overall personal care. May assumes a behavioral health leadership role within the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. Works with the Case Management to assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate services and outcomes to maximize the health of the Member.
Department: FL Care Management
Reports To: Supervisor, Field Care Management
Location: Ocala, FL
- Participates in and supports developed care plans for members with high level acuity needs utilizing social service expertise to evaluate the members need for alternative services and third party needs.
- Outreaches to members telephonically and/or in-person and coordinates member’s case management services.
- Interacts continuously with members, family, physician(s), and other resources to determine appropriate behavioral action needed to address/support medical needs. Reviews benefits options, researches community resources, coordinates services, trains/creates behavioral routines and enables members to be active participants in their own healthcare.
- Provides telephone follow-up to ensure members have seen their PCP and are completing their treatment plan or preventive care services a defined by the PCP or guidelines.
- Coordinates community resources with emphasis on the development of natural support system. Coordinates benefits, regulations, laws and public entitlement programs.
- Acts as a liaison and member advocate between the member/family, physician and facilities/agencies.
- Assists in obtaining benefits for members through community resources when benefits are exhausted or not available.
- May manage members with severe mental illness who have high rates of behavioral health utilization and/or severe psychosocial vulnerability. Acts as team SME in order to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Required 2+ years of experience in relevant social work and/or health care experience with client care coordination responsibilities (preferably in long-term care)
- Required Other Experience in a managed care environment
- Required Other Associates supporting Florida’s Children’s Medical Services (CMS) must have a minimum of one (1) year of related professional experience
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to create, review and interpret treatment plans
- Advanced Other Advanced ability to communicate on any level required to meet the demands of the position
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Required Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Required Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Required Licensed Marital and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Required Other PsyD
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Other Knowledge of or the ability to learn company approved software such as EMMA, CRMS, Peradigm, InterQual, Sidewinder and other software in order to perform job duties.
Languages: Coordinates the socio economic needs and service of selected member populations across the continuum of illness. Interviews, coordinates and plans activities and behavioral routine…Coordinates the socio economic needs and service of selected member populations across the continuum of illness. Interviews, coordinates and plans activities and behavioral routine…We are a comprehensive healthcare facility looking to add a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to our growing private practice. We are looking for a candidate with passion for patient…
More Social Worker Jobs Openings
Find full-time social worker jobs in North Carolina, health care mental health social worker jobs, social worker jobs in South Australia, part-time social worker jobs in Florida, Atlanta social worker jobs, health coach social worker jobs, social workers job opportunities, North Carolina social worker jobs, school social worker jobs in Vermont, and psychiatric social worker jobs in Vermont.
Search for jobs available TODAY!