Jobs in your area! – Clinical Research Associate II / Sr. CRA (North West), Healthcare Clinical Research Jobs in USA, at Synteract. Learn more and apply NOW!
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate II / Sr. CRA (North West)
CRA II/Sr. CRA – North West
Who We Are
Synteract is a global full-service contract research organization with a successful three-decade track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies. With our mission of “Bringing Clinical Trials to Life,” we provide customized Phase I through IV services internationally, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas including notable depth in Oncology, Neuro Degenerative, Pediatrics and Rare and Orphan Diseases. Our mission is to support the innovation and development of better therapies in healthcare.
The Clinical Research Associate is responsible for performing monitoring and tracking study progress, thereby contributing to the overall management of clinical trials in accordance with the standards ICH-GCP and applicable local regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). S/he is responsible for clinical study start-up, maintenance and closure activities, including maintenance of study documents. This role may be located remote/home-based (target locations OR, WA, ID, MT, WY). Level will be determined based on experience.
Specific tasks would include:
- Interfaces with sponsor representatives and Synteract study team to ensure timely initiation and completion of clinical trials.
- Responsible for the identification, evaluation and qualification of investigators and sites.
- Prepares initial regulatory document packages necessary for clinical site initiation. Collects and reviews regulatory documents received from clinical sites to ensure all required documents are obtained, complete and in compliance with ICH-GCP and local regulations.
- May assist with the preparation, review and submission of all relevant regulatory documents to the appropriate Regulatory Authorities and IRB/IECs.
- Maintains Trial Master File (TMF) and/or Investigator site files for the duration of the study, ensuring essential documents are filed appropriately, and assisting in the file review and reconciliation process in preparation for audits and archival.
- Maintains and updates project-related data in an existing database, i.e. CTMS, EDMS, etc.
- Develops or contributes to the development of clinical documents (e.g. study manuals, plans and monitoring tools).
- Reviews Patient Information Sheet/Informed Consent Forms (PIS/ICFs) and/or data protection authorizations as required.
- Assists with the translation process of study documents.
- Assists with investigator/site contract preparation and negotiation.
- Coordinates and assists with feasibility studies.
- Performs on-site monitoring of clinical studies through review of Case Report Forms (CRFs) and study records in order to report trends in safety, ensure timely reporting of Adverse Events and compliance with protocols, local regulations, ICH-GCP and SOPs.
- Documents monitoring activities in monitoring reports and follow-up letters. Responsible for communicating issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for site management. Duties include, but are not limited to, communicating directly with investigative sites to provide study direction, answer questions, assess study recruitment rates and respond to sponsor requests.
- Monitors and reports study progress/status on a site level.
- Assists with processing of clinical investigator payments, study expense reports and other financial items.
- Prepares or contributes to study related correspondence, including but not limited to, meeting minutes, tracking spreadsheets and the preparation of presentations.
- May attend and participate in bid defense meetings.
- Assists in the planning, organizing and executing of project-specific meetings including but not limited to, client meetings, CRA training meetings, and Investigator Meetings.
- May represent Synteract and Clinical Operations at study team meetings. May present at CRA Training Meetings and Investigator Meetings and may also assist with the organization of such meetings.
- Prepares sites for audit by sponsor or inspections by FDA or other Competent Authorities; participates in internal audit preparation; assists with audit responses.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or related field of study or equivalent combination of studies, nursing qualifications, and/or work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, to include independent monitoring
- Experience required in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Dermatology, Neuro-degenerative, Pediatrics and Rare & Orphan disease
- In-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP and state and local regulations, as applicable.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory requirements and scientific knowledge and maintains technical expertise by reading relevant publications, attending courses and through membership in relevant professional associations.
- This position requires the ability to travel up to 75%
If you’re passionate about bringing clinical trials to life, we encourage you to apply and look forward to reviewing your application soon!
Synteract’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Synteract must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. The Company will not sponsor applicants [to this position] for work visas. CRA II/Sr. CRA – South West Home-based Who We Are Synteract is a global full-service contract research organization with a successful three-decade track record supporting bio…Cato Research is a full-service contract research and development organization with international resources dedicated to helping pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies efficien…CRA II/Sr. CRA – Mid-West Home-based Who We Are Synteract is a global full-service contract research organization with a successful three-decade track record supporting biote…
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Healthcare Job Opportunities
In addition to the Clinical Research Associate II / Sr. CRA (North West), you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including clinical researcher career opportunities, clinical research associate jobs, clinical research assistant jobs, urgent clinical research associate 1 jobs, home based clinical research job openings, clinical research specialist jobs, clinical research manager careers, and director clinical research jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!