Find jobs in your area! – Chief Information Security Officer, Jobs in the City of Deerfield Beach, FL, at Consultis. More part-time jobs.
Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION
Consultis, a premier Technical Solutions Provider and IT Staffing Firm with the single focus of pairing the right candidate with the right employment opportunity is currently searching for a CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER for a full-time opportunity with our South Florida based client.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and significant experience in risk management, compliance management, data protection and privacy, governance, vendor/customer contract management, and strong communication skills for prospect/customer relations.
- Actively manage the implementation of and validate adherence to security practices across the organization to comply with the various privacy law and compliance mandates.
- Develop and maintain a consolidated privacy, data protection and security program that integrates requirements across various compliance mandates, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST and various privacy laws, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Actively manage yearly PCI DSS, HIPAA, and HITRUST compliance certification, including engaging with third-party auditors, such as PCI QSAs.
- Support and lead a team of security practitioners in various practices such as incident management, application security, vulnerability management, business continuity planning, user awareness & training, and auditing.
- Provide strategic guidance to corporate officers regarding risk to information resources and technology.
- Provide leadership in the planning, design and evaluation of data protection, privacy and security related projects.
- Conduct audits of business partners to achieve independent validation of compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA and other privacy laws and compliance mandates for the companys technology and security program.
- Maintain and mature a corporate-wide privacy and security training program.
- Govern security-specific metrics that demonstrate the performance of the security program including reduction in program cost, reduction in security incidents, and positive independent security assessment outcomes.
- Mature the Privacy and Security program to better support the organizations core business strategy as an enabler for driving business development initiatives.
- Resolve allegations of non-compliance with the corporate policies or notice of information practices.
- Actively monitor the regulatory and legislative landscape for changes in requirements to protect the security and privacy of regulated data.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION OR SKILLS:
- Eight (8) years progressive experience in information security.
- Three (3) years experience in an officer, director, CISO or similar senior level role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a closely related field required.
- Four (4) years experience in technical program management.
- Active proficiency in the following areas:
- Compliance management, including service provider management for PCI DSS, HITRUST and HIPAA compliance auditing.
- Data protection and privacy, including GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Networking and communications protocols (TCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, et.)
- Security architecture: firewalls, trust-boundaries, encryption, segmentation strategies, Cloud services, etc.
- Internet security, including: transport security and web application security.
- Incident response and management (SIEM, IDS, forensic techniques, etc.)
- Security auditing (vulnerability and penetration testing.)
- Identity and access management. o Business resilience planning.
- O365 best security practices
- PCI experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- HIPAA or HiTrust experience
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please apply online through Consultis’ application process. This will register you into our database allowing us to better qualify and present you with opportunities. Provide as much information as possible including telephone #s, email, local address, resume, skills, availability, relocation preferences, acceptable travel percentage, salary history, work history, references and job type categories. Should you experience trouble please feel free to contact us directly at
You may also email your resume to:
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION Chief Information Security Officer – CISO Boca Raton, FL Full Time/Perm (On-Site) 150K – 180K Leading IT company in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Chief Information Security Offi…Chief Information Security Officer – CISO Boca Raton, FL Full Time/Perm (On-Site) 150K – 180K Leading IT company in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Chief Information Security Offi…Bordering Southeast Florida’s Atlantic coastline, Broward County is the seventeenth most populous county in the nation and the second largest in the State of Florida. Home to over …