Apply Online! – Chief Financial Officer, Director of Finance, CFO Chief Financial Officer Jobs in New York City, NY, at American Technion Society. Read more details.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company: American Technion Society
Location: New York City, NY
IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter demonstrating your interest in this position via this link:
As a key member of the senior leadership team, and reporting to the CEO, the CFO will play a critical role in the overall strategic management of the organization.The CFO will lead both the strategy and day to day operations of the accounting & finance functions for a member of the senior leadership team the CFO will serve as a proactive strategic advisor in addition to partnering with the Audit, Finance and Investment committees of the ATS Board of Directors.
This is an ideal position for a proven financial leader accustomed to managing a complex portfolio and leading change to apply their expertise toward the mission of ATS.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the accounting department to ensure smooth day-to-day transactions
- Ensure timely and accurate financial statements, adhering to appropriate non-profit regulatory and financial controls
- Provide reporting, analysis and communications of financial outcomes internally and to the Board
- With the controller, oversee the annual audit process; liaise with external auditors and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Devise, implement, and administer the organization’s overall budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring clear communications all stakeholders
- Oversee all financial results and analysis, managing overall revenue and expenses in support of ATS
Advise on ATSs financial performance and long-term financial planning
- Report financial information and trends to the Board and manage relationships with the Board’s Audit, Investment, and Finance committees
- Continue the implementation of financial process improvements, including electronic workflows and gift processing enhancements.
- Manage and develop a team of 3 direct reports, including leads of accounting, finance, and systems, ensuring each team is coached, developed, and well positioned to achieve their goals
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 12+ years of overall professional experience, with a minimum of five years’ experience in financial management and management of staff in a non profit environment, CPA required
- Strong analytical capabilities including financial planning, forecasting, modeling, and data analysis
- Track record of building and leading effective teams; evidence of building a customer-centric, data-driven team culture and coaching/developing others to maximize their potential
- Collaborative approach to executive leadership, and the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams to meet goals and improve organizational performance
- Strong communication, influencing and listening skills with the demonstrated ability to articulate reasoning and thought process to diverse audiences
- Compelling leadership presence, with a track record of working effectively with the Board and other members of senior management and serving as a thought partner to business unit leaders
- Demonstrated capability to partner with operational leadership to set and achieve financial, strategic and operational goals
- Strong track record at designing and enhancing financial and business office systems and processes
- Expertise managing external resources including auditors, and other professionals
- Exceptional time management and project management skills – able to prioritize mix of cyclical and ongoing projects seamlessly
The American Technion Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. We encourage qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter demonstrating your interest in this position via this link: Countries that are rich in oil, gas, and mineral wealth face a critical development challenge. When used well, these resources can create greater prosperity for current and future …The Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice (Astraea) is the only philanthropic organization working exclusively to advance LGBTQI human rights around the globe. We support brillian…Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Bright Power, a NYC-based energy management and clean energy company, is seeking a full-time CFO. The company provides energy and water efficiency a…
View More and Apply TODAY!
More Financial Job Opportunities
In addition to the Chief Financial Officer, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including CFO chief financial officer job description, chief financial officer salary, chief financial management jobs available in New York, assistant chief financial officer careers, hospital chief financial officer job vacancies, latest construction chief financial officer jobs, chief financial director jobs in Omaha, chief financial officer job openings in Las Vegas, chief financial officer food beverage industry jobs, and corporate finance director jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!