Urgent Jobs! – Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare Nursing Home Jobs in Union City, CA, at Masonic Homes. View more and Apply Today!
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Masonic Homes
Location: Union City, CA
Compassionate, excellent listener, supportive, and dependable. Do these traits describe you?
We are the Masonic Homes of Union City. Our historic facility has provided services to Masons and their families since 1898. Today, we have a vibrant Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing units serving Masons and their families with excellent care and support. We are looking for a few special Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team in our Skilled Nursing Unit.
Masonic Home skilled nursing center is a 5-star skilled nursing facility conveniently located in the center of the Bay Area is now hiring. We are currently accepting applications for a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) to join our devoted team.
The Certified Nursing Assistant job provides intimate, quality healthcare to our residents by utilizing knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations governing Long Term Care. As a C.N.A, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, basic nursing care to Patients and Residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of our licensed nurse supervisor. Our C.N.A.’s work as a respectful, cohesive team to provide exceptional care for our Residents and Patients.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to perform nursing care per current community standard for long term care.
- Interact effectively with residents, visitors, administration, physicians, volunteers and staff;
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations governing Long Term Care
- Ability to read, write and speak English in a clear manner
- Ability to understand and respond appropriately to cultural diversity
- 6 or more months of experience as a C.N.A. in a skilled nursing community
- Active and current C.N.A. Certification
- Current BLS Certification
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and great ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support for excellent care
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun monthly events like Pizza Wednesday and Food Truck Friday
- Bragging rights about working at the beautiful hillside location
recblid z7b44m6pxoq2q70g0b7xxf1a51q28x Actively supports the basic rights of residents with dementia. Knows the life stories of residents and provides care and intervention that is focused on each individual and their n…Compassionate, excellent listener, supportive, and dependable. Do these traits describe you? About Us We are the Masonic Homes of Union City. Our historic facility has provided…Responsible for meeting the functional activity of daily living needs and activity/ programming needs for residents with dementia. Function as a “Best Friend” to residents emphasiz…
Read More & Apply TODAY!
More Nursing Job Opportunities
In addition to the Certified Nursing Assistant, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, such as nursing work home jobs, good samaritan nursing home jobs, nursing home jobs in Sydney, local nursing home jobs, nursing home jobs in Chicago, nursing home jobs in UK, administrator training nursing home careers, food services director nursing home jobs, CNA nursing home jobs, non-certified nursing home jobs, and nursing home jobs in Jacksonville Florida.
Search for jobs available TODAY!