Jobs in your area! – Business Intelligence Analyst, Accounting Jobs in Seattle in Seattle, WA, at ILink Systems Inc.. More jobs in USA.
Related Jobs: Search high-paying careers, accounting jobs Seattle Washington, accounting jobs Seattle, accounting jobs in Nashville TN, accounting jobs in Kenya, accounting jobs in Dubai.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Company: ILink Systems Inc.
Location: Seattle, WA
Role: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Puget Sound Area, WA
- Provide BI, data analysis, and reporting support to a managed outsourced delivery team comprised primarily of marketing operations analysts;
- Use existing data sources (or identify new data sources) to create reports for a variety of partner channel marketing programs;
- Develop dashboards, tools, and processes to automate reporting needs
- Review analytics and metrics results with delivery team members
Desired Education Background
The ideal candidate should have at least a Bachelor s degree in one or more of these fields: business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science, or similar. Required Skills / Experience
- Proficient in SQL, Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results.
- Communication skills: Once the data is analyzed, the ideal candidate must be able to clearly and eloquently communicate his/her finding to project stakeholders. As such, excellent oral and written communications skills are a must. In addition, the ideal candidate should also be proficient in communicating his/her analyses and findings visually (through charts, etc.)
- Detail-oriented: the ideal candidate must be fanatical about accuracy
- Time management: the ideal candidate must be comfortable working on many work streams with varying deadlines.
- At least 2 years experience working as a Business Intelligence Analyst in a consulting role for technology companies is highly desirable.
Physical Demands This role will require frequent sitting for extended periods of time.
The work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment. – provided by Dice Minimum Required Skills: Tableau, Ssrs, BI Analyst, Ssis, SQL Server Reporting Services, T-SQL, Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst, (BI) Analyst If you are a Business Intelligence …APFM is the industry leader in senior living referral services in the US; we are a growing company seeking candidates who will help us become an even greater driving force in the f…Device Market Intelligence is a group of highly skilled analysts residing in Microsoft’s finance organization focusing on Intelligent Edge Devices. Our team is tasked with provid…
Read More Job Details
Related Accounting Jobs in Seattle
View urgent job posting, accounting jobs in Seattle, accounting jobs in Los Angeles, accounting jobs in Nashville TN, accounting jobs in California, craigslist jobs in Seattle.
Search for jobs available TODAY!