Apply NOW! – Banker, Jobs in San Diego, CA, at CIT Group. More no experience jobs.
Related Jobs: full-time City San Diego jobs, San Diego IT jobs, UC San Diego jobs, University San Diego jobs, conseling jobs in San Diego, Accountant San Diego jobs, injury attorneys jobs in San Diego, payroll San Diego jobs, and Airport San Diego jobs.
Job Title: Banker
Company: CIT Group
Location: San Diego, CA
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? * Universal Banker – San Diego, CA Location US-CA-San Diego Job ID 32148 # Positions 1 Job Family Branch Delivery – Banking Services Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism. Responsibilities
This role covers a broad range of activities in the branch including transaction processing, new account sales, customer services, and compliance. Individuals in this position are cross-functional to perform the job duties of both the teller and new accounts roles. This position requires an independent thinker with strong decision making skills that can work with minimal supervision. The Universal Banker is the back-up for the Banking Center Management in their absence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides support for both the New Accounts and Teller positions. Is fully cross-functional in both areas and is the “go-to” individual for problem resolution.
- Acts as the Assistant Banking Center Manager when necessary.
- Supports the inside sales and service activities to achieve desired branch results.
- May develop new customer relationships and expand existing customer relationships through the sale and cross-sale of banking products and services.
- Participates in community and/or outside sales events to support the branch/market.
- May complete consumer loan applications and submit to central underwriting for approval and conduct the loan closing once approval is obtained.
- Ensures accounts are opened and teller transactions are completed in accordance with established policies and procedures, proper records are maintained accurately and information is entered on appropriate systems and routed to appropriate departments.
- Maintains a working knowledge of bank/branch goals, policy and procedural expertise of deposit and non-deposit products and services, and all current marketing and advertising campaigns.
- May be assigned Risk Review QA duties/responsibilities.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- Minimum of 3 years of financial services experience including new accounts and teller/cash handling
- Strong proficiency with banking systems – paying and receiving/new accounts/loans and related programs
- Strong knowledge of paying and receiving transactions (teller) and new account system procedures.
- Strong knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Ability to make sound business decisions when acting as the ABCM
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to listen and uncover customer needs
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Solid technical skills (Word, Excel and other job related programs)
- Must be eligible and meet the requirements under the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Credit Check
#LI-DS1 Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Part Time Associate Banker – Downtown San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, La Jolla and Surrounding Areas, CA Job Description At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking c…Part Time Associate Banker – Downtown San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, La Jolla and Surrounding Areas, CA Job Description At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking c…Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to sub…
More Jobs Openings
Find new conseling jobs in San Diego, Accountant San Diego jobs, injury attorneys jobs in San Diego, payroll San Diego jobs, Airport San Diego jobs, City San Diego jobs, San Diego IT jobs, UC San Diego jobs, and University San Diego jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!