Easy Apply Online! – Assistant Manager Accounting Advisory – London, Accounting Jobs in London in London, at KPMG. More senior jobs.
Job Title: Assistant Manager Accounting Advisory – London
Summary of Role Purpose:
Work as a key member of the growing Accounting Advisory Services team. The team provides specialist accounting advice to clients across a range of areas. Projects focus on the application of technical accounting – in particular accounting policy conversions and GAAP analysis, preparation of financial statements or carve out accounts, merger and acquisition activity, implementation support for new standards, group restructurings, and training – often working as part of cross-functional teams including Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Audit and Tax.
We are seeking additional qualified accountants to continue to extend the depth and breadth of accounting based services, in the areas listed above and beyond.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Advising clients on the implementation and application of new accounting standards such as IFRS and UK GAAP accounting advice to external clients on challenging accounting issues
– Help clients consider the accounting implications for new products and structured transactions such as mergers and acquisitions and the implementation of new standard
– Providing specialist financial instruments and transaction accounting support to audit teams and clients
– Working with other teams within KPMG such as deal advisory/ tax to provide technical accounting support on cross-firm client projects (e.g. due diligence).
– Development and delivery of client workshops and accounting training to clients and internal KPMG teams.
– Attending business development meets, spotting opportunities
– Helping grow our business through building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and KPMG individuals.
– Contributing to practice and risk management, including thought leadership and business development activities.
Skills, Qualification and Experience required
– Must possess professional qualification – ACA, ACCA or CPA. Individuals on track to be exam and time qualified this year may also be considered
– Experience of working within accounting advisory team of a professional services firm Strong technical accounting experience with IFRS 9, 15 and 16 (UK GAAP and Companies Law preferable)
– Experience in practice including technical accounting experience,
– Proven ability to build strong client and colleague relationships
– Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
– The team supports external clients and work alongside other KPMG teams (e.g. tax, deal advisory) to address complex accounting issues requiring expertise of relevant accounting standards.
– Ability to develop strong client relationships, good stake holder management skill, both internally and externally.
– The role is to provide accounting advice to external clients. Engagements vary in magnitude and oversight shall be provided suitable to the needs of an individual engagement.
– Candidates will ideally be qualified Accountants (ACA or equivalent)
– Knowledge of IFRS and financial instruments accounting experience. UK and US GAAP experience is desirable but not essential. Summary of Role Purpose: Work as a key member of the growing Accounting Advisory Services team. The team provides specialist accounting advice to clients across a range of areas….Summary of Role Purpose: Work as a key member of the growing Accounting Advisory Services team. The team provides specialist accounting advice to clients across a range of areas….To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese SpeakingAssistant Manager of Finance and Acc…
Learn More and Apply TODAY!
More Accounting Jobs in London
Furthermore the Assistant Manager Accounting Advisory – London, you also might be interested in the other jobs, including trainee accountant jobs in London, accounting jobs in New York City, volunteer accounting jobs in London, accountant jobs in Dubai, Part-Time Accounting Jobs in London, assistant accounting jobs in London, and accountancy jobs in Manchester.
Search for jobs available TODAY!