NEW Assistant General Manager Terrace Cafe In Room Dining – Beau Rivage job openings in Las Vegas, NV. Apply to GM jobs, restaurant general manager, assistant general management, hotel general manager, and more.
Job Title: Assistant General Manager Terrace Cafe In Room Dining – Beau Rivage
Location: Las Vegas, NV
To manage entire restaurant and In Room Dining operations. Responsible to manage all front of the house employees within designated dining facilities while performing excellent guest service in accordance with hotel standards. Directs, implements and maintains a service management philosophy, which serves as a guide to respective staff while upholding Beau Rivage service and appearance standards, Policies & Procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
– Responsible for constantly monitoring service levels on the dining room floor & in room dining and adjusting staffing as needed
– Responsible for Food Line Check taste all food products checking for quality and that product meets Beau Rivage established standards
– Ensures guest satisfaction by touching every table and monitoring In Room Dining delivery guest satisfaction.
– Maintain contact with kitchen staff, serving staff, guest services operators and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers’ concerns are addressed in a timely fashion.
– Completes paperwork, daily reports, menu analysis, cost analysis, monthly Profit & Loss statements and all other necessary financial analysis for the restaurant
– Orders product and supplies on the computer
– Responsible for daily team update meetings, as well as, assisting general manager to conduct regular staff training meetings
– Assists the general Manager to lead staff including hiring, scheduling, employee counseling, etc.
– Trains all employees on steps of service and sequences of service and holds them accountable to the standards
– Must be able to perform all subordinate functions including Restaurant Management team, Hostess, Food Server, Bus Person, Bus Runner, Room Service Server and Cashier (See related job descriptions)
– Ensures daily operational tasks are performed & completed
– Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working condition of departmental equipment, supplies and work areas
– Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
– Communicates via e-mail in a professional manner and follows all computer use guidelines
– Ensures necessary tools are provided to staff as needed
– Ensures adequate staffing levels are maintained and controls budgeted labor costs
– Ensures all departmental, company policies and federal and state laws are followed to remain in compliance
– Assists General Manager to achieves all Service, Financial and Human Resource goals set forth by the Director of Restaurant
– Assists General Manager to operate restaurant efficiently by preparing budgets, forecasts, purchase specifications, operating equipment need lists, menu development tools, food production control logs, job descriptions and other outlet criteria and standards.
– Describes, assigns and delegates clear responsibilities for the outlet management team and service teams.
– Communicates all information shared during the leadership meetings with the assistant managers to ensure all are aware of goals, objectives and activities within the division.
– Review and evaluate the degree of customer acceptance of the respected outlets, recommending to the General Manager new operating and marketing policies, customer feedback or trends in the marketplace to necessitate such action.
– Ensures company established key control standards are followed by all service and management teams.
– Ability to build and maintain a quality amenity delivery system.
– Maintains communication within Casino Marketing, Special Events and Guest Services to ensure all amenity deliveries completed within requested time and guest expectations are exceeded.
– Possesses the ability to maintain and improve an effective amenity menu.
– Evaluates the performance of the management team as well as its staff in the outlets. Administers a development program within the outlet that will provide well- trained employees a chance for advancement within the outlet as well as in the Food and Beverage department.
– Ability to work without direct supervision
– Ability to focus attention to details
– Ability to motivate service staff and maintain a cohesive team
– Ability to direct performance of service staff and follow up with corrections where needed
– Prepare and submit daily/weekly payroll and tip distribution records
– Conduct a two weeks formal training program on the required job functions with criterion expected and department orientation with new hires. Conduct ongoing training with existing staff.
– Perform other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in Restaurant Management, Business or related field and six years high volume restaurant management or supervisory experience required or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. High volume restaurant kitchen management experience is desirable. Must be 21 years of age.
– High volume restaurant and/or culinary management or supervisory experience required.
– Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
– Must have strong leadership skills, touch table skills and be people centric
– Must possess basic computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
– Must have the ability to stay focused and set direction for team as well as follow directions
– Must possess good recall, have people development skills to build and engage team
– Must be creative and have the ability to speak, read and write English
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, walking, listening, balancing, reading and speaking.
– Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft., between various areas of restaurant. Frequently walking distances up to 500 ft.
– Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, and eye-hand coordination, reaching, twisting, stooping and balancing, smelling and tasting.
– Frequently carrying up to 35 lbs. occasionally pushing or pulling up to 100 lbs.
Work performed indoors and outdoors with occasional hot and cold temperature changes. Employee will be required to stand on concrete or decking floors, tiles/mats and walk on uneven or wet surfaces. Employee may be exposed to secondhand smoke and kitchen odors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours. At Café Zupas, we like to say it’s slow food served fast. Our house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts are made with real, whole food that is prepar…“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are indep…Job Description Store Number: 341 Drive your Future! Pilot Flying J is seeking an experienced Retail General Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facilities. You will be…
General Manager Jobs available TODAY!
Search General Manager Jobs
In addition to the Assistant General Manager Terrace Cafe In Room Dining – Beau Rivage jobs in Las Vegas, NV, find jobs available in your area, restaurant general manager, assistant general manager, hotel general manager, retail general management, automotive general manager, construction general manager, golf general manager, fitness general manager, careers opportunities at Bellagio, and more.