Latest Jobs! – Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Front Desk Assistant Jobs in Park City, UT, at Vail Resorts. View more details.
Related Jobs: front desk administrative assistant jobs, front desk medical assistant jobs, front office assistant jobs, front desk receptionist jobs, front desk agent jobs, front desk coordinator jobs, front desk hospital jobs, dental front desk receptionist jobs.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Company: Vail Resorts
Location: Park City, UT
UTAH, United States, Park City
negotiable / monthly
1 week ago
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world’s most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper role is perfect for an individual who is passionate about leadership and development of team members as well as themselves. This is a unique opportunity to elevate the guest and employee experience at the Grand Summit Hotel a Rock Resort.
At Vail Resorts, we are focused on developing great leaders. The ideal candidate thrives on and fosters a team environment. As the Company continues to grow, a high-performing Executive Housekeeper will be well-positioned to pursue other exciting leadership roles.
Join our team today, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents (currently includes full access to free summer activities, discounted employee golf rates, free gondola/chairlift rides, and more!), Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-k, free leadership and career development classes, lodging, retail/rental, restaurant, and spa discounts, and so much more!
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper responsibilities at The Grand Summit Hotel, A Rock Resort include, but are not limited to:
– Reviews daily assignments of housekeeping inspectors and room attendants
– Assumes responsibilities of Executive Housekeeper on that persons days off
– Orders supplies as needed
– Assists in the initial presentation of the training programs and future follow-up on site
– Promotes open communications between area supervisors and their personnel
– Works closely with all Inspectors in their areas to insure established standards and procedures are met
– Recommends commendations, promotions and disciplinary action of employees to the Executive Housekeeper
– Ensures that accurate and timely information on room status is communicated to the housekeeping office and front desk and that proper documentation is maintained
– Is familiar with the paper work and information flow of the department
– Ensures that work is exceeding National Park and Brand standards by conducting frequent daily inspections of all staff
– May perform work as a housekeeper, inspector or houseman, understands and is able to train employees on all roles within the department
– Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
– Reviews initial stock of housekeeping supplies in the linen rooms and prepares requisitions for the housekeeper’s approval
– Keeps Executive Housekeeper and management informed of any problems
– Ensures that all company policies and procedures are being followed by personnel under his or her supervision
– Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies, ensuring proper labeling of chemicals and adherence to OSHA regulations
– Inspects rooms daily for maintenance and cleanliness issues
– Walks property throughout day to ensure that all staff is being followed up with
– Inspects the inspectors work for quality
– Understands productivity requirements of housekeepers and ensures that all employees are meeting requirements
– Other duties as assigned
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper position asks that any candidate be able to demonstrate the following skills or experience:
– Previous experience in a housekeeping position – preferred
– Previous experience in hospitality – required
– Previous supervisory experience – Required
– Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English – Required
– Strong communication skills – Required
– Ability to perform well under pressure – Required
– Valid US Driver’s License – Preferred
– Knowledge of a property management system (Visual One desirable)
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID At Café Zupas, we like to say it’s slow food served fast. Our house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts are made with real, whole food that is prepar…Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on…Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight o…
Read More & Apply NOW!
Find Jobs in Your Area: medical front desk receptionist jobs, front desk receptionist training, front desk reception jobs, dental front desk receptionist jobs, part-time front desk receptionist jobs, information desk receptionist jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!