Apply for High-Paying Jobs! Anesthesiologist job openings in Oklahoma City, OK. Apply to CRNA Locums, Cardiac Anesthesiologist, RN PACU, and more.
Job Title: Anesthesiologist
Company: U.S. Air Force
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Ensuring the comfort and safety of members of the Air Force family is a top priority, especially when they need medical attention. Responsible for administering local and general anesthetics, Anesthesiologists manage the health and well-being of patients before, during and immediately following a surgery or procedure. Stationed at medical facilities around the world, these specialists are critical members of any healthcare team.
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
– 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
– Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family.
– Tax-free food and housing assistance.
– A generous retirement program.
– Continuing education opportunities.
– Free or low-cost world travel opportunities.
This is an active duty position as an Air Force Officer. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
– Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathic medicine degree and completed an ACGME- or AOA-accredited program of postgraduate specialty training
– Completion of residency or fellowship in anesthesiology
– Completion of five-and-a-half-week Commissioned Officer Training course must done be between the ages of 18 and 47.
– Must be willing to relocate
About the Air Force
The U.S. Air Force is the number-one Air Force in the world. Our mission is to fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace. We live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. The Air Force offers hundreds of careers, from healthcare to engineering, in order to serve the American people and provide precise and reliable global vigilance, reach and power for the nation. Anesthesiology Physician Temporary Coverage Needed in Southern Oklahoma A new position has opened up for an anesthesiologist to practice in southern Oklahoma about an hour and …Locums Anesthesiologist Job | Scheduled Hours and Call | Oklahoma City Area Facility Details/Job Specifics: –Active Oklahoma License –Monday through Friday, 7:30am-5pm –Cal…Anesthesiology opening in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) ICU/LTAC Day Shift 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM Loya…
Anesthesiologist Jobs available TODAY!
Search Anesthesiologist Jobs
Find Anesthesiologiest jobs available in your city. Searh for Nurse Anesthetist, Cardiac Anesthesiologist, Operating Room RN, Cardiac Recovery jobs, and more.