Find jobs in your area! – Administrative Assistant, Accounting Jobs in Seattle in Seattle, WA, at Harnish Group Inc.. Start your career HERE!
Related Jobs: View high-paying job posting, accounting jobs Seattle Washington, accounting jobs seattle area, accountant jobs Seattle, accounting jobs in California, accounting jobs in London.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Harnish Group Inc.
Location: Seattle, WA
Join our family owned company celebrating 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer! Harnish Group Inc. is the Caterpillar Dealer in Central and Western Washington, Central and Eastern Montana, Northwestern Wyoming, Northwestern North Dakota and the state of Alaska.
We have an Administrative Assistant opportunity on the Information Systems team that requires someone who likes to be assigned multiple projects on the IS and IT teams whose focus is on providing premier service to our 1100 employees. Our Member Companies are N C Machinery Co., N C The Cat Rental Store, N C Power Systems Co., Tractor & Equipment Co., T&E The Cat Rental Store, and SITECH Northwest Inc., representing Caterpillar and other manufacturers. For this position, duties include but not limited to the following:
- Provide logistical processing and support of equipment orders and coordinate with vendors.
- Work closely with our accounting department and other personnel to ensure invoice processing is timely and complete.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment, software and licenses.
- Must be proficient in handling computers, telephones, printer, copiers etc.
- Exceptional ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assigned projects according to importance with excellent attention to detail and ability to process tasks with accuracy.
- Provide support and assigned follow-up as needed to the IT/IS Helpdesk team.
- Exposure to confidential and sensitive information. Assist with other projects and work as needed and assigned.
Qualifications & Experience Needed:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an administrative position with ongoing use of office skills is essential.
- Exceptional ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner which requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and ability to process tasks on time and with accuracy is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes salary, health benefits, vacation, sick leave, life insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing and company match. To apply for this unique position, please go to our web site at .
Harnish Group Inc. and Member Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 2 – 4 years: 2-4 years’ experience in an administrative position with ongoing use of office skills is essential.
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description Provides clerical support within any of a variety of departments. Supports an SVP or below. Perform clerical duties to relieve division staff and/or team members of all clerical …If you are using a screen reader and experience any difficulty accessing our web pages, please call 206-543-2544 or email and we will be happy to assist you. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSIS…If you are using a screen reader and experience any difficulty accessing our web pages, please call 206-543-2544 or email and we will be happy to assist you. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSIS…
Read More Job Details
Related Accounting Jobs in Seattle
Apply for latest employment, accounting jobs Seattle Washington, accounting jobs seattle area, accountant jobs Seattle, latest accounting jobs in Kenya, craigslist jobs in Seattle.
Search for jobs available TODAY!