Find jobs near you! – Accounting Manager/Supervisor, Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs openings in San Francisco, CA, at Robert Half. View salary and apply today.
Related Jobs: View high-paying careers receivables accounting manager jobs, marketing assistant account manager jobs, management accountant manager job, senior account manager jobs, recruiting account manager jobs, sales business development executive sales account management jobs, sales account manager job, account managing jobs.
Job Title: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Company: Robert Half
Location: San Francisco, CA
Ref ID: 00410-0011293121
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Email resume to for immediate consideration!
If you’re looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half Finance to work with an established non-profit that is doing incredible work in San Francisco, consider this position!
If you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, do not hesitate to apply now!
To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to create and monitor the company’s accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the San Francisco, California area.
– Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
– Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
– Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
– Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
– Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
– Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
– Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
– 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Solid technology and analytical abilities
– CPA/MBA preferred
– Proven knowledge of auditing
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
– Experience with general ledger
– Full Cycle Payroll experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of CPA
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
– Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half . Ref ID: 00430-9502370048 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: DOE I am actively hiring Accounting & Finance professionals in the Bay Area for this one …Ref ID: 00410-0011255876 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: DOE Please email Jessica at with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 210…Description: Working Title Third Party Contracts Specialist SF State University San Francisco State is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against persons …
Read More and Apply TODAY!
More Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs
Search latest careers Corporate Accounting Manager Jobs, finance accounting manager jobs, accounting manager supervisor jobs, accounting manager jobs chicago, accounting manager job description, account manager jobs, national account manager jobs, inside sales account executive account management jobs, sales account management jobs, account managing jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!