Looking for high-paying job? – Accounting Manager/Supervisor, Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs openings in Memphis, TN, at Robert Half. Find more job opportunities in your town.
Job Title: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Company: Robert Half
Location: Memphis, TN
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:48:05 GMT
Ref ID: 03900-0011087410
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Accounting Managers looking to work for a successful organization that will recognize their efforts will be interested in Robert Half Finance’s opportunity work with a thriving company. If you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, you might be right for this position. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company’s accounting and finance operations. Based in the Memphis, Tennessee area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
– Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
– Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
– Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
– Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
– Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
– Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
– Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
– Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
– Reliable technology and analytical abilities
– 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
– Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half . Ref ID: 03900-0011257626 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: $100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly Robert Half Finance is looking for a talented accounting …Ref ID: 03900-0011127579 Classification: Billing Supervisor/Manager Compensation: $60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly Rapidly growing company in East Memphis is currently looking f…At Interface, it’s the human equation that drives us. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Interface is uniquely qualified to be the one source for safeguarding customer data, p…
Read More and Apply TODAY!
More Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs
You also might be interested in the other jobs, including accounting manager controller jobs, cost accounting manager jobs, part-time accounting operations manager jobs, latest financial accounting manager jobs, technical accounting jobs, and full-time accounting office manager jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!