Urgent Jobs! – Accounting Manager/Supervisor, Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs openings in Houston, TX, at Robert Half. Search more jobs in your city.
Related Jobs: Apply for urgent positions receivables accounting manager jobs, find accounts manager jobs, management accountant manager job, senior account manager jobs, inside sales account manager jobs, sales business development executive sales account management jobs, sales account manager job, accounting manager hiring.
Job Title: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Company: Robert Half
Location: Houston, TX
Ref ID: 04040-0010972811
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $85000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
We’re looking for practical Accounting Manager candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization’s accounting and finance procedures. If you thrive in positions where you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and are rewarded for your efforts, this is the job for you. In this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company, it will be critical for you to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Based in the Houston, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
Your responsibilities in this role
– Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
– Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
– Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
– Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
– Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
– Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
– Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
If you have this experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Jennifer Johnson at
– Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
– Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
– Reliable technology and analytical abilities
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
– 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
– Expertise in month end closings
– Technical accounting experience preferred
– Solid understanding of financial reporting
– Proficiency in Internal Control
– CPA required
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half . Ref ID: 04130-0011246179 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: $85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly Robert Half Finance is looking for an experienced, industri…Ref ID: 04040-0010909462 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: $90000.00 to $120000.00 yearly Looking to work with a thriving company? Robert Half Finan…Ref ID: 04340-0011247809 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: $75000.00 to $90000.00 yearly If you’re looking for work as an Accounting Manager, we’re …
Read More and Apply TODAY!
More Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs
Search the latest jobs Corporate Accounting Manager Jobs, finance accounting manager jobs, accounting manager supervisor jobs, accounting operations manager jobs, controller accounting manager jobs, account manager jobs, product cost accounting manager jobs, ppc account manager jobs, sales account management jobs, account managing jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!