Very urgent jobs available – Accounting Manager/Supervisor, Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs openings in Allentown, PA, at Robert Half. Learn more and apply TODAY!
Job Title: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Company: Robert Half
Location: Allentown, PA
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:39:53 GMT
Ref ID: 03700-0011259084
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Are you a practical Accounting Manager? If you have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization’s accounting and finance procedures, this job might be for you. Are you looking for a job where you will feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts? This is a good fit for you! To succeed in this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative Utilities/Infrastructure company, you will need to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
For more information on this role and other full-time opportunities, please contact Warren Knight – Recruiting Manager on 610-882-1600 or email in the strictest confidence to
What you get to do every day
– Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
– Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
– Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
– Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
– Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
– Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
– Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
– CPA/MBA preferred
– 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
– Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
– Command of Accounting Principles
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience
– Solid understanding of account reconciliation
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half . We are currently assisting a well known, establish company in the Bethlehem area fill a payroll Supervisor position. The duties of the payroll supervisor would include, but not lim…Job Description Job Title: Supervisor Label Control Requisition ID:105251BR When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping cu…JOB REQUISITION Finance and Accounting Recruiting Manager LOCATION PA LEHIGH VALLEY JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary As Recruiting Manager your responsibilities will include d…
Read More and Apply TODAY!
More Accounting Manager Supervisor Jobs
You also might be interested in the other jobs, including accounting manager controller jobs, cost accounting manager jobs, part-time accounting operations manager jobs, latest financial accounting manager jobs, technical accounting jobs, and full-time accounting office manager jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!