New urgent jobs – Accounting Manager, Accounting Manager Jobs openings in Lakeland, FL, at IGT. View salary and apply today.
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Lakeland, FL
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
This position is responsible for overseeing all accounting functions of the IGT Instants (PPLC) business unit to include month-end close, account reconciliations, job costing, revenue forecasting, and inventory management.
- Oversee month-end close, including journal entries, costing reports by job and monitoring inventory value/counts.
- Maintain the integrity of the data within the cost accounting system (Prism), SAP, and the forecasting system.
- Daily management of two members of the finance staff.
- Maintain account analyses each month and ensure reconciliations are completed for each month.
- Provide cost analysis for each job for the month; prepare actual vs. budget reports at the end of each month, and report trial balance to corporate accounting.
- Approve vendors and invoices as required.
- Ensure the integrity of the cost estimating system, and work with operations to provide cost estimates to support product pricing.
- Maintain asset listings for all fixed assets to corporate systems – adds and deletions.
- Maintain sales commission plan program reporting.
- Oversee all invoicing and accounts receivable aging.
- Maintain Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) critical to internal and external audit control activities.
- Develop detailed monthly and annual 5-year forecasts for all manufacturing departments and functions.
- Input forecasts into the corporate forecasting system.
- Provide management with detailed analyses of actual results vs. budget and forecast.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field of study
- 7+ years of experience in an accounting or finance management role
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing industry or related business
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Cost accounting or project-based accounting software experience
- Forecasting and budget management
- Cost accounting
- GAAP standards
Preferred Education, Experience or Skills
- SAP software experience operating within manufacturing
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds …IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactiv…Cost Accounting Manager GENERAL This position entails managing day-to-day activities of the cost accounting function which includes planning, studying and collecting data to de…
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Accounting Manager Jobs
You also might be interested in the following jobs: Corporate Accounting Manager Jobs, accounting office manager jobs, finance accounting manager jobs, revenue account manager jobs, and accounting manager supervisor jobs.
engineering industry is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team in Alameda County Job_Description Oversee processing of transactions and accounting data Perform account analysis and account reconciliations Lead timely completion of month-end close process Prepare financial statements Help maintain depreciation and amortization schedules Prepare information required for fiscal year-end financial statement audit and…
We’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join our dynamic team! We embrace professional development and work-life balance. As the global leader in Employer Brand advertising, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage technology, strategy, and creativity to transform the way companies connect with talent. If you have a progressive career in corporate accounting…
- Company Amgen - Location Tampa, FL, United States Description Amgen is searching for an Accounting Managerto join our General & Administrative (G & A) and Treasury Accounting team.The Accounting Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Accounting. The Accounting Manager will work out of the Amgen Capability Center located in Tampa, Florida. At Amgen,…
industry is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team in Los Angeles County Job_Description Oversee all aspects of the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes Prepare and approve journal entries, account reconciliation, and analysis of actual to budget variances Prepare supplemental information required Interact with sales and other personnel of the supported business…
Our key client in the US seeks an Accounting Manager to join their expanding offices! managing a very small team that is due increase over the next 18 months! THE ROLE responsible for supporting the accounting function, managing a small team, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring the implementation of the…
Search for jobs available TODAY!