Urgent jobs available here – Accounting Manager, Accounting Manager Jobs openings in Dallas, TX, at Uber. View more and Apply NOW!
Related Jobs: accounting office manager jobs, financial accounting manager jobs, accounting manager supervisor jobs, accounting operations manager jobs, accounting management jobs
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for month-end close and related SOX controls and will report to the Senior Manager, Global Accounting. In this challenging role, you will continue to refine the close processes with automation solutions and partnering with the offshore accounting team. You will work cross-functionally with the Fintech team and the Financial Risk Management team on automation projects and SOX controls.
What You’ll Do
- Manage month-end close for various General Ledger functions; including review of journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis of results, and close reporting package
- Manage outsourced operational activities, including service level agreements, and find opportunities to outsource activities or processes to our third-party service provider
- Partner with FP&A and business partners to generate, record, reconcile, and maintain accrual balances and monthly budget versus actual analysis
- Lead accounting projects, including the design and implementation of key financial systems, internal controls, process efficiency, global close efficiency, audit readiness, and management reporting
- Coordinate with regional compliance teams on statutory reporting and IFRS related matters
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Help with implementations, maintenance, and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA/CA or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting and/or a high tech organization
- Solid knowledge of accounting policies/procedures and financial statements
- Ability to independently resolve complex problems where analysis requires the in-depth evaluation of numerous factors
- Experience with Oracle R12 or other large scale ERP is preferred
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines is required
- Experience implementing or operating in a SOX effective environment
About the Team
The Accounting Operations team is responsible for the month-end close and related SOX controls. We build scalable & controlled processes and help implement accounting systems and automation for our Global Accounting function.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together. JOB REQUISITION Recruiting Manager, Robert Half Finance & Accounting – Dallas North LOCATION TX DALLAS NORTH JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary As Recruiting Manager your responsi…Manager, Oracle Cloud, Project Accounting Functional Lead Requisition #: 47117 Practice Area: Advisory Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicag…Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is the largest owner and operator of priva…
More Accounting Manager Jobs
You also might be interested in the following jobs: Corporate Accounting Manager Jobs, accounting office manager jobs, finance accounting manager jobs, revenue account manager jobs, and accounting manager supervisor jobs.
engineering industry is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team in Alameda County Job_Description Oversee processing of transactions and accounting data Perform account analysis and account reconciliations Lead timely completion of month-end close process Prepare financial statements Help maintain depreciation and amortization schedules Prepare information required for fiscal year-end financial statement audit and…
We’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join our dynamic team! We embrace professional development and work-life balance. As the global leader in Employer Brand advertising, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage technology, strategy, and creativity to transform the way companies connect with talent. If you have a progressive career in corporate accounting…
- Company Amgen - Location Tampa, FL, United States Description Amgen is searching for an Accounting Managerto join our General & Administrative (G & A) and Treasury Accounting team.The Accounting Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Accounting. The Accounting Manager will work out of the Amgen Capability Center located in Tampa, Florida. At Amgen,…
industry is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team in Los Angeles County Job_Description Oversee all aspects of the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes Prepare and approve journal entries, account reconciliation, and analysis of actual to budget variances Prepare supplemental information required Interact with sales and other personnel of the supported business…
Our key client in the US seeks an Accounting Manager to join their expanding offices! managing a very small team that is due increase over the next 18 months! THE ROLE responsible for supporting the accounting function, managing a small team, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring the implementation of the…
Search for jobs available TODAY!