Urgent jobs now available – Accounting Director, High-Level Paying Senior Management Accounting Director Jobs Openings in High Point, NC, at XPO Logistics. Start your new job today.
Job Title: Accounting Director
Company: XPO Logistics
Location: High Point, NC
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 06:07:45 GMT
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that our future is built on positive financial results. As the Director of Accounting, you will conduct various financial data gathering, analyses and modeling on company operations and other business ventures to identify issues, enhance the company’s performance, set financial targets and recommend action plans. You will also manage resources to ensure the budget stays within targets, including oversight of the entire P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level with a fast-growing, dynamic global company, we’ve got an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Facilitate the strategic process, including gathering competitive information, industry metrics, business intelligence and sales trends; assist management team with critical actions and financials for short- and long-term planning
- Prepare the annual budget utilizing financial performance indicators
- Lead the weekly/monthly forecasting process and monitor key metrics that provide insight to actions and initiatives that need additional actions/updates; exhibit a continuous improvement mindset that encourages increased accuracy of the forecast and reduction of issues that cause forecast misses
- Understand market trends, dynamics and price/volume trends to recommend actions that lead to profitable growth; perform competitor analysis and comparison of our financial performance versus peers
- Reduce waste within Finance and supporting community through workshops, Lean methodology and implementation of systems that drive automation; understand key metrics and processes to determine how finance can better support the organization
- Champion the implementation of new planning software and drive the strategy, target, budget and forecast processes; facilitate the implementation with the various groups, map new processes, develop reporting relationships, assist with metrics, etc.
- Apply an analytical approach to support strategic decisions, new product introduction, customer behavior analysis and economics, LTV/ROI, product/competitive landscape benchmarking and other data-driven analyses
- Focus on automation and the creation of self-help reporting for nonfinance users, including budgeting, forecasting, labor efficiency and other integrated items
- Maintain, uphold and encourage compliance with company quality, safety, and cleanliness standards, policies and processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
- 12 years of experience in a financial role, including management experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle), HFM, financial planning software (Oracle ePBCS), Microsoft BI and related technologies
- Experience with large databases and the ability to utilize data from various BI systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access)
It would be great if you also have:
- MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA or applicable professional designation
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma management concepts and/or certifications
- Controllership experience in a supply chain/logistics, manufacturing or service organization
- Proven ability to multitask; able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent time management, project management and interpersonal skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Accounting Director Date: Oct 23, 2019 Location: High Point, NC, US, 27265 Company: XPO Logistics Logistics done differently. At XPO Logistics, we believe that our future…Logistics done differently. At XPO Logistics, we believe that our future is built on positive financial results. As the Director of Accounting, you will conduct various financial…JOB REQUISITION Division Director RH Finance and Accounting – Greensboro, NC LOCATION NC GREENSBORO JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary The primary responsibility of the Division D…
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Accounting Director Jobs
You also might be interested in the other jobs, such as accounting finance manager jobs, accounting director jobs Los Angles, accounting director job openings in Indiana, accounting director jobs in TX, accounting director job opportunities in Massachusetts, business management director jobs available in Ohio, and latest accounting director jobs in Baltimore.
Search for jobs available TODAY!