NEW – Accounting Clerk, Office Accounting Clerk Jobs in Pompano Beach, FL, at Kira Labs. View more and Apply NOW!
Related Jobs: View urgent accounting clerk 1 jobs, entry-level accounting clerk jobs, part-time accounting clerk jobs, accounting office clerk jobs, budget accounting clerk jobs, finance accounting clerk jobs, and production accounting clerk jobs.
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Company: Kira Labs
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with an award winning cosmetic manufacturing company? You as the Accounting Clerk will use your variety of skills in the financial, clerical, and administrative arenas. If you are the detailed professional who wants to have the ability to contribute their talents with a high degree of accuracy in a dynamic business environment this is for you.
You will always be busy in this exciting fast paced environment, whether it is promoting and maintaining accuracy in all areas of operations, overseeing and processing incoming payments, or ensuring incoming revenue is secured properly. You will also maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate processing of accounts and incoming payments
- Maintaining compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Consistently performing all day-to-day financial transactions, including reliably and accurately verifying, sorting, calculating, posting and recording the departments data
- Written and computer skills including those needed to prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Detail-oriented computation and organization skills to ensure reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger, verifying that all payments are accounted for accurately and properly posted
- Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies within the system
- Problem solving skills to ensure the resolution of any clients billing issues
- Reliably executing the timely sending of bill reminders and contacting clients to facilitate payment of invoices due
- Generating financial statements and reports clearly detailing accounts receivable status
- Prepare and post all invoices based on a set chart of accounts
- Reconcile all A/P transactions, recognizing vouchered and unvouchered payables
- Analyzes financial reports and corrects errors by posting journal entries where necessary
- Assist in reconciling multiple bank accounts and credit cards on a monthly basis
- Reviews and posts invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconciles vendor statements monthly and/or from time to time for complete agreement to our ledgers.
- Prepare monthly closing entries for accruals, payroll, Vendors as required
- Balance and reconcile Accounts Payable; prepare report and point out concerns, issues that may arise;
- Ensure accounting policies are followed as it relates to disbursements
- Maintain and Reconcile Vendor Deposits and reconcile monthly.
- All other duties in Reporting, Budgeting, AD Hoc reporting will be necessary from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed for this position is as follows:
- Routine duties are performed with minimal supervision.
- Work is reviewed upon completion although occasional check of work while in progress will take place.
- Many activities require working as a team member and following instructions.
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints knowledgeably and respectfully.
- Proficient in English.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions.
- Capable to define problems using abstract concepts such as structured problem solving to collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience and Qualifications
- Skills/Qualifications: 2-3 years minimum General Accounting,
- Detail and deadline -oriented,
- Knowledge of Accounting, core principles,
- Understanding of manufacturing principles,
- ERP and Accounting softwares.
- Qbooks experience
- PC Proficiency, Excel Skills (VLOOKUP, Pivots)
- An Accounting Degree from an acceptable institution or equivalent experience or a combination of the fore mentioned.
PI116489131 Ref ID: 01090-9502364549 Classification: Accounting Clerk Compensation: $14.00 to $17.00 hourly Accountemps is in need of an Accounting Clerk, whose duties will be matching i…Ref ID: 01090-9502362421 Classification: Accounting Clerk Compensation: DOE Accountemps is seeking an Accounting Clerk, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase ord…Ref ID: 01090-9502359869 Classification: Accounting Clerk Compensation: DOE Accountemps is looking for an Accounting Clerk! The candidate will be expected to successfully mat…
More Accounting Clerk Jobs Openings
Search for new accounting clerk jobs availabel in Cincinnati, Jacksonville accounting clerk jobs, accounting clerk job openings in Vancouver, post office clerk jobs, administrative clerk jobs, medical billing clerk jobs, and pharmacy clerk jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!