Find jobs near you! – Account Executive, Management Account Executive Jobs in New York City, NY, at TMP. High-Paying Jobs, Apply Today!
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: New York City, NY
As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategy is executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of client projects and their implementation. You’ll also be expected to work with your clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams — all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Account Executive do?
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients.
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- The Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy
- You’ll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Account Executive also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Account Executive will gather and manage creative assets for use across client campaigns.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI’s. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
Requirements for Consideration
- 1-3 years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#GDAccountServices Almost 4 million Americans miss healthcare appointments due to transportation issues. Patients are twice as likely to no-show if they’re reliant on public transit. Breaking down lo…Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passio…Don t miss this exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing commercial security integrators in the nation. Company is seeking an Account Executive for an excellent oppo…
Read More & Apply
Find Jobs in Your Area: sales account executive jobs, senior account executive jobs, assistant account executive jobs, advertising account executive jobs, national account executive jobs, healthcare account executive jobs, junior account executive jobs, digital account executive jobs, wholesale account executive jobs, marketing account executive jobs, PR account executive jobs, and services account executive jobs.
Job Suggestions: Sales Account Executive, Outside Sales Sales Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Business Account Executive, and Strategic Account Executive.
Search for jobs available TODAY!